Tuesday, February 13, 2007


Thank you for coming back!!! You haven't heard from me in a while, but I'm still here. I'm still living with my "temporary" foster mom (Pam), but she likes me so much that now I get to live in the house. I really like to curl up on the living-room couch, but don't tell Pam's husband, because he will have a fit!! Pam enjoys having me around, but she is getting really serious about teaching me not to jump on her lap when she is trying to eat her morning cereal. It's sometimes hard for me to control these impulses, but I'm trying.

Pam is really thrilled because this past week I discovered TOYS. Toys are great!! I had no idea that all these colored objects lying around the house and yard were for me to play with -- but they are!! Woo-hoo. I love tennis balls too -- when I'm not focused on the birdies at the feeder, that is. Come back soon, Annie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home