Sunday, January 14, 2007


Look at me!!! Don't you love my picture!! My foster mom took me to get a professional picture taken! What was she thinking? I thought this was a nutty idea, but I went along with it and did the best I could. They wanted me to keep still, but that was impossible because they set up the "studio" at Susan's house and Susan has CATS. Need I say more? Also I met my foster moms dog Bruno, he is a big boy about 95 lbs! I had fun with him, I really liked him. I wasn't so sure about his friend Buddy, he kept barking at me so I barked back. I'm told he is friendly too, so I'm not sure why he was barking. Maybe that was his way of telling me he wants to play. Hmmm, next time I see him I'll let you know how it turns out. For now I'll stick to playing with Bruno. Pam, my foster mom, is letting me run free in the yard now, as long as I have that check cord dragging along so they can stop me from going over the fence. I am good about staying in the yard, but today I got real excited about some birds and everyone got worried that I was going to climb on out of the yard. When I'm not going after a bird, I'm very good at coming when called. Everytime I do, I get a treat, so why not? Thank you for checking out my blog again. Setter Kisses, Annie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home