Saturday, January 06, 2007

Welcome to my blog...




I'm Annie, an English Setter. The volunteers at the shelter where I am at think I am about 2 years old, but you know a lady never reveals her age. Originally I was adopted in June 2006, but then returned. My heart was broken, a home is much better then a shelter. I was returned because I "chase cats". If you are interested in me the rescue and/or shelter can cat test me. Also I am full of energy, I want to be on the move, but in a kennel at a shelter there isn't much room for me to move around. I will need some work, I'm not quite sure what this thing called a leash is, but if you want to work with me, I'll try to figure it out. And I am such a nice girl, I just really want some attention. With some work and positive reinforcement you'll see I'll be a great dog. Also I'm very neat and tidy, I don't like my kennel to get messy, I prefer to go to the bathroom outside. It is sad being in a shelter. Please, can you help me get out? Please check back soon for updates and don't forget to save the rescues site under your favorites! http://illinoisbirddogrescue.org/ See you soon, Annie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home