Friday, January 12, 2007


I'm so happy you came to see me again!!! I have a whole team of volunteers who are helping me get used to life outside a shelter. I have calmed down a lot being out of the shelter. I've gone on many walks. And I love them. It doesn't matter to me who is holding the other end of the leash, I'm such a friendly girl. I have no problems letting people pet me. I love the attention. As you can tell in my picture I love praise too. I've heard other dogs in the rescue are getting adopted, and I hope I'm one of the lucky ones soon! Please check out the site, we all need homes that will give us the love and attention that will give back to you, as well as a few pointer/setter kisses and a wagging tail! Annie http://illinoisbirddogrescue.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home